Round 3 Schedule

Below is my planned posting schedule for Round 3. It took me almost two years to get through round 2 but I'm hoping this round will be a little smoother and quicker. With all my sim profile's now completed I can focus on just playing and writing updates of all my families and to be honest I've been looking forward to this round for a while.

I've included birthday posts because otherwise I probably wouldn't do them if they weren't listed. lol And I've also listed anniversary's too because I think that could be a really fun thing to do. An excuse to write up a romantic post of my married sim couples. I used to do romantic posts of my sim couples all the time but I haven't done one in like forever and I do miss writing them.

I'll be listing the song titles I use again as well. Okay, let's get this show on the road! ;)

Starting year, 2103.


Summer
January:
Keaton family (Mark,Justine,Ashley)
Hamilton family (John,April,Reece)
Jan birthday's

February:
Baine/Conroy/Oates family (Darcy,Lillian,Miranda)
Parker/Frio family (Johnny,Susannah,Flynn)
Possible valentines post
Feb birthday's
Feb anniversary's

Autumn
March:
Williams family (Marcus,Amy,Malika)
Seymour 1 family (Joshua)
Mar birthday's
March anniversary's

April:
Steel family (Christopher)
Jones family (Alistair,Samantha,Harrison)
April birthday's
April anniversary's

May:
Andrews family (Beau,Victoria)
Myers/Downey/VanDyke family (Quinn,Trey,Matt)
May birthday's

Winter
June:
Kane family(Bradley,Alesha,Margo,Korva)
June birthday's

July:
Langerak family (Dustin,Illana,Zelda,Peter,Kylie)
Seymour/Frio family (Charlotte,Zoey)
July birthday's

August:
Seymour GP family (Howard,Barbara)
Edwards 1 family (Davey,Madison)
Aug birthday's

Spring
September:
Sekemoto family (Yumi,Leighton,Sam)
Mitchell family (Roger,Bridget,Natasha)
Sep birthday's
Sept anniversary's

October:
Seymour family (Will,Eliza,Pippa,Emma,Lucy,Sarah)
Oct birthday's
Oct anniversary's

November:
Edwards family (Caroline)
Nov birthday's
Nov Anniversary's

Summer
December:
McIrish/French family (Fiona,River,Molly,Sue)
Possible Christmas post
Dec birthday's



Title Songs:
(tbc)

Anonymous –   – (17 April, 2017)  

Looking forward to it ;)

Jennifer  – (17 April, 2017)  

Thanks Anon, I'm really excited about this round! :D Once I finish chilling out in Sunlit Tides I'll make a start on the first update. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks. :)

Post a Comment

You can still leave a comment if you aren't logged in or a user of Blogger. Simply select 'Anonymous' below before submitting your comment. :)

The Author

My photo
Melbourne, Australia
A 30-something gal who enjoys simming, blogging & writing.

Disclosure

All writing and images for Freedom Shores & The Drifter by J. Richards (c) Copyright 2010 - 2017. This site is not endorsed or affiliated with EA Games, or it's licencors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licencors. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP